- When tomorrow is your last day of work before a vacation, it makes today feel like Employment Christmas Eve.
- Looking for houses is easy, in the sense that there are many houses. Finding one for you is a different story. 10 times as long as In Search of Lost Time (ironically.)
- Owning an animal that willingly chases strange insects around the house and is at the same time afraid of the TV is both amusing and frustrating.
- Opening three different boxes for food is equal to or greater than actually preparing a “real” dinner.
- Even if you haven’t been there in 25 years, reading about your old public school ringing it’s last bell still makes you a little sad.
- When your mother’s birthday is the same day as the death of the King of Pop, it’s hard to do a moonwalk to celebrate.
- This is a pretty sweet cheat code, but I’d only let my younger brother use it: