- Opening old suitcases can be like opening time capsules. Maybe not exciting times, but capsules nonetheless.
- A trip doesn’t become a trip until you start printing and GPSing things together. That or making the “here’s how to run the house” lists for your house sitter.
- It is possible to lay down for a nap and moments later come to the realization it isn’t going to happen. Even without kids.
- Much like a pot of water set to boil, a watched mailbox never gets mail delivered to it.
- Watching sports bloopers never gets old.
- Saying “I’ll do the dishes as they come up” doesn’t mean you’ll actually do it.
- There’s nothing in the world that sounds like skates cutting into fresh ice.
- There’s nothing wrong with a little harmless year-long pranking.*
*Friends don’t let friends shoot vertical video.