- It is possible to remove all references to Christmas in your home in less than an hour. The credit card bill takes slightly longer to remove.
- When your cat realizes the tree is coming down, they’ll dive onto any remaining “pine needles” before you can get the vacuum.
- Starting off the new year with fast food is as much a tradition as watching the ball drop.
- The best part of a cold is realizing it’s finally going away.
- The worst part of a cold is thinking it’s going away, then having it return with a vengeance.
- Finally cleaning all the dishes will make you hesitant to eat using any cutlery or dishware. Boxes and cans are your friend.
- It may be with two teams you don’t really cheer for, but something about outdoor hockey just makes you want to watch. Especially when ends like this. (The announcer helps.)