- If you want something badly enough, you’ll drive to go get it. Even if it means ordering food in person at the restaurant and waiting for it to be made so you can take it home. In short, I love me some food.
- No matter how hard you try or how much thought you put into it, you will always end up looking at your picks sheet for Week 1 of the NFL at the end of the day and think “WHAT was I THINKING?“
- It is possible to leave a pile of recently washed and laundered clothes sitting exactly where you dumped it for a period of at least 24 hours. Longer if you don’t have anywhere to go.
- Cats, when left alone outside for more than 3 seconds, will dive towards the nearest grass shaped object and being chomping away furiously.
- Saving poutine for later is only possible in the presence of extremely large pulled pork sandwiches.
- No matter how many times you say “It’s September, it’s going to get cooler” you’re never really ready for it on September the 7th. TOO. SOON.
- When you have to switch the cars around in the driveway and you see a large billowing cloud of smoke in the distance, it turns a 30 second job into a 20 minute exploration.