- Working out on an elliptical only beats running when the humidex is over 35. Or if you’re too lazy to make the walk in your shorts and t-shirt to the front door.
- Working on a holiday is better when you have someone working with you. I’m not sure if it’s the company or knowing you’re not alone in the struggle. The struggle is real.
- Walking into an air-conditioned house after 5 seconds of oppressive humidity/heat is the cooling equivalent too wrapping yourself in a human blanket cocoon in the winter.
- Listening to your partner make a “coo” sound while they nap can bring instant contentment.
- An office full of plants can make workers happier and increase productivity by 15%. So long as you let them live. Otherwise they become poorly tended salads.
- Sometimes the best method is the aggressively passive-aggressive method: