- When a cat decides to cross the two-lane highway 50 feet in front of your car, it won’t even look at you. Also, my brakes work stupendously.
- When driving more than 30 minutes from where you’re currently located, make sure you know exactly where you want to end up. Otherwise you may need to drive another 20 minutes, half of that back in the direction you just came from.
- When listing a store directory on a map, I find it more conducive to finding a store if they’re listed alphabetically like the white pages, not by business type like the yellow pages.
- Some people will reading this will have no idea what white pages and yellow pages are.
- Screaming into a pillow can cause vocal distress and feline distress at the same time.
- Trying to avoid spoilers for a popular show means avoiding any and all means of social interaction. #spoilerseverywhere
- Good: Making delicious food to enjoy at a gathering. Bad: Making it hours ahead of time and having to smell it without getting to have any.
- I thought I was good on my Big Wheel when I was 4. I was wrong. And not a twin: