- Reheating pizza with a pizza stone is like taking nectar from the gods and adding sugar. And pepperoni.
- It can rain for 35 straight days and the iceberg that is my driveway shoveling remnants will continue to occupy my front lawn.
- Sometimes I feel like I need a backup drive for my backup drive. That or I need to be on a technology edition of Hoarders.
- In the vein of Harland Williams, I believe it to be impossible to recycle a recycling bin.
- Every time it rains I think about how I got away without washing my car again. Until it hails.
- The longer you go without pants, the more you want to see how long you can go without them.
- Seeing a giant Canadian flag unfurled while 50K people sing the anthem gets me right in the feels.