Today I Learned – Jan 22/14

• Waking up with a slightly sore throat with the humidfier rocking all night makes me wonder what my throat would feel like without it.  I’m picturing a sandpaper tube filled with broken glass and gravel.

• Running inside in 68 degree weather beats outside in 1 degree weather EVERY…..TIME.
  • If you’re not watching Rick and Morty you’re missing out.
  • Using a locker without a lock either requires months of planning or the phrase “ahhhhh screw it.”
  • Repeating a song while working out either motivates you to no end or makes time stand still.
  • Having to race out for something time sensitive alerts all slow moving traffic to relocate to your route immediately.
  • Who wants to go on this water slide?  ME?  Nope nope fuckity NOPE.

Advertisements

One thought on “Today I Learned – Jan 22/14

1. January 22, 2014 at 6:08 pm

Those things are miracle workers but even they can’t prevent the inevitable.

• January 22, 2014 at 6:14 pm

I’ve heard whiskey is good for a sore throat. Maybe I’ll fill it with JD tonight and see how that works. #hangover

• January 23, 2014 at 10:27 am

In college, I would chase a double dose of NyQuil with a shot of bourbon. It puts you in a regenerative coma for about 12-14 hours, but you wake up feeling good as new, triumphant over that creeping cold.

2. January 22, 2014 at 6:12 pm

Do they strap you into it? It looks like you’re going to catch air and that’s not what I want from a water slide.

• January 22, 2014 at 6:19 pm

It says you go down with three friends. Frankly I’d be the one on the bottom if it meant I wouldn’t catch more airtime than a punt.

• January 22, 2014 at 6:21 pm

Yeah, if you want danger then OK. Otherwise, I’m too old for it.

Thoughts?

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s