- Watching your neighbour’s garbage can lay in the middle of the street for the second week in a row makes you wonder why they don’t just leave it there through the rest of the week.
- The blue sky and bright sunshine will try to trick you into thinking it’s not Winter. Don’t fall for it.
- Having a Timmy’s close by when you’re waiting to pick someone up is a delicious and welcome waiting area.
- You can still find discounted Christmas stuff at stores 23 days after the main event. None of it is good.
- No matter how many times you check to make sure you’ve got all the garbage, you will ALWAYS find something after you tie up the bag.
- Jamaica could send their first bobsled team to the Olympics since Salt Lake in 2002 thanks to a 46 year old.
- You can’t learn that and not think about this. Who else misses John Candy?