- Having to smell pulled pork in the crock-pot for 7 hours doesn’t make it any less delicious when you finally eat it.
- Playoff football games are actually played AND come to a conclusion even if you’re NOT watching them.
- No matter what line you pick at the grocery store, it will be the slowest one you could have picked.
- Driving someone else’s car is just like riding a bike in the dark. You know where the pedals and handlebars are, but everything else is a relative guess.
- Women’s bathing products can come disguised as dessert. I can’t wait to try washing my face with ice-cream.
- I didn’t learn this, I just confirmed it, Tina and Amy should host every ridiculous awards show from now on: