- A poorly manufactured face moisturizer can determine a woman’s mood for the remainder of the morning. #crusty
- It is possible for the fabric tag on a pair of women’s underwear to cover the same approximate space as the actual fabric.
- Waking up to a cat laying on your chest licking your face is nice for .67 seconds and then the mind wanders to “where has that tongue been recently?”
- I don’t always agree with the movies my girlfriend picks, but if I have to watch one of “her” movies, Mean Girls will suffice. The reasons are self-explanatory.
- Reheating lasagna is a science. There is a 5 second window between “hot outside frozen inside” and “everything is lava.”
- Seeing as we’re four weeks and counting to Sochi, let’s look back at a moment from Vancouver. Not that you’ll remember where you were or anything…