- Every time you look away from a timer on a piece of workout equipment, the clock either stops or goes backwards. The same thing happens with clocks at schools.
- You will find out there’s something wrong with your car at the least opportune time. But honestly, is there an actual opportune time?
- They should teach Tetris in schools so you can obtain advanced knowledge of how to stack and store various holiday decorations in a space designed to hold only 55-60% of them.
- I hate when the sun comes out and lies about how warm it is.
- Crazy carpets can be used as shovels. They can also be used as body launching injury creators.
- No matter how many times I do it, I always open an oven and leave my face directly within the blast radius.
- I would assume that feels like the opposite of leaving your face in front of this: