- Taking down Christmas decorations can make your house seem 400% larger and your storage 400% smaller. Another Christmas miracle.
- Watching 4 World Junior Hockey games isn’t just fun, it’s training for the Sochi Olympics next month.
- Community returns tonight with Dan Harmon back at the helm. That’s like upgrading to a first class plane ticket from “I’ll try not to fall out of the wheel well.”
- Refusing to play with your whining cat after watching him inhale a meal’s worth of food is proactive cat-puke avoidance.
- Any leftover Christmas treat that can be dunked in milk before being consumed is fair game for breakfast. Those cookies don’t stay fresh forever.
- Shoveling into the wind helps turn your snow suit into a literal snow suit.
- It is possible to completely forget about a pair of pants you own. There are others you wish you could forget about.
- I KNEW there was a reason to practice this in Phys Ed: