- Watching Detroit and Toronto play the Winter Classic outside is a little better than watching the local kids play in the park across the street. A little better. It is Toronto.
- You can go to sleep at 4:30AM and be up at 7:30AM and still function like a grown up. Until you get horizontal on a couch. Then you become a couch zombie.
- James Avery (Uncle Phil) also played Phil in the 1991 Film “The Linguini Incident” starring Rosanna Arquette and David Bowie. The Uncle Phil role is probably more memorable.
- A nap blanket is a flashing green light for cats to set up camp.
- January 1st is the mental trigger for “this Christmas stuff can put itself away now.”
- It is 2 months and 18 days until the first day of Spring. We seem to be fitting all that Winter into the first few weeks. It can stop if it wants.
- The second you get super comfortable on the couch is the moment you realize you have to use the can.
- Eating McDonald’s can be both the best and worst decision of your day.
- We’re just 12 days away from this glorious show returning for season five. DAYN-jah zone!