- Instead of a sign noting of it’s presence, some workers put flower pots slightly in front of places with fresh wet paint. Like at the bridge at Table Rock. On the bars. Where I put my hands. Good to know going forward.
- The only good mist is one on a hot day or Sierra.
- Walking through a place where you shouldn’t be walking is easier if you do it with confidence. And also if no one is there to see you do it.
- Pumpkin is officially getting into everything.
- Forgetting you have to make a football pick and being reminded at the last second may be stressful, but less stressful than taking your time and over thinking it. At least until I get the pick wrong.
- Today was a day well spent.