- Having forgetful brain can make you angry, but it can also help you forget why you’re angry. So…what was I talking about again?
- It’s amazing how looking at one old picture or note can make hundreds of moments dust themselves off in your brain and stand at attention.
- The question “what’s for dinner” never seems to get easier to answer over time. In fact it probably gets harder as you run out of new things to eat.
- When it comes to making a list for packing or doing the actual packing itself, I prefer the list making. Unfortunately the more I prefer it, the harder the packing becomes.
- Having a piece of your headphones come off in your ear isn’t cause for concern. Not knowing how MUCH came off in your ear is.
- It’s hard to believe it’s been 25 years since this race happened. It not hard to believe that 5 of the 8 runners tested positive for illegal substances before, during, or after the race.