- There are times when you don’t need a great deal of focus. Any moment involving electric clippers and manscaping requires LASER-like focus.
- Like turning a light switch on even though you know the power’s out, when it’s sunny outside you’ll open the window. Even though you know it’s only 6 degrees.
- Having your tweet read on national television/radio can feel shocking, good and slightly depressing all at the same time.
- When making chicken fingers to eat for yourself, always make one extra for the inevitable snack visit from your spouse.
- Buying blackberries at $4.7 billion is a GOOD deal? Oh, BlackBerry. No, that’s still too much.
- After last night’s penultimate episode, and the marathon AMC is running to catch everyone up, I think I’m just going to run this on repeat until Sunday night.