- A man can buy some things for his Sig-O; hair products, food, feminine hygiene, but pantyhose is not for a man to decide. Too many colours, too many styles. Too. Many.
- Walking past delicious food when you’re dieting is hard. Walking past a travel agency when you’re trying not to spend money on a desperately wanted vacation is equally hard.
- Either butter dishes have gotten smaller, or butter sticks have gotten bigger. Either way, it’s kind of fun to smoosh the top of the butter with the butter dish lid.
- Picking up a glass of anything to drink and remembering that there’s none left happens way too much. I mean, you’re the one drinking it, do you not remember that you just finished it?
- That someone would take so much time to do this makes me scratch my head. Then again, they may scratch theirs at the thought of me doing this, so we’re even: