- When buying potato chips, try to think about how many you want to eat, then triple that amount. That should cover it 70% of the time.
- Laying out your clothes for the next day may be the adult thing to do, but it also takes the random fun out of trying to dress silently in the dark at 4:30 in the morning.
- When doing the dishes, there’s either way too much soap or never enough. There is no “soapy water middle ground.”
- I have yet to encounter anything that comes with a default position and continue to use it in that setting. I don’t know if this is good or bad.
- An animal that is afraid of the vacuum cleaner can become 10 times smaller in size, 5 times heavier in weight, and 30 times harder to coax out of their favourite hiding place. A leaf blower has the opposite effect.
- There aren’t too many movies I’d go see again just because they’re 3D. This one makes the cut: