- You can be a grown man and take more than five movies from the children’s section at the library and still feel like a grown man, whether you make eye contact with the 4 year old playing with the blocks or not.
- After months of political bombardment there’s a weird uneasiness watching TV without someone growling about how bad someone is. I guess I could turn on any judging reality show to compensate.
- There really is nothing that makes someone’s serious point of view or discussion less serious when there are countless spelling or grammatical errors.
- I can’t WAIT until I make a spelling or grammatical error during a serious moment.
- I anticipate the ridiculous holograms/skating rink maps/Empire State Building Vote Countermatic/technology ways to tell us which of two people gets to be president.
- Time for a baby/stuffed-dragon fight: