- It is a strange feeling having a conversation with a large concrete monolith for consumerism. Maybe it’ll get me some free sunglasses.
- Wisdom teeth may try to make their first appearance nearly 34 years after being formed, even if there isn’t any room for them. That’s not very smart is it?
- Watching your cashier rip two bags and then drop your new purchase on the ground will cause the words “What’s your return policy” to fall from your lips without a conscious effort.
- The small celebration that is “exact change” can not be underestimated.
- When your Sig-O tells you the sound of the humidifier is good because it “drowns out the sound of you breathing”, it may be time for a decongestant.
- It just got really, REALLY dusty in here: