- When you get stuck behind a slow driver, it’s like you become infected, and all other slow drivers pull in front of you throughout the remainder of your travels for the day.
- The only two times you feel strange after removing either a longtime beard or mustache is the first shower and the first cup of anything hot. Possibly both at the same time. I have to plan my morning routine better.
- Finding a hidden free WiFi spot is like finding a magical forbidden trampoline: You will jump on it as much as you can until someone finds out.
- Right now people are in a room helping to control a robot car sitting 308 million kilometres away. I’m wearing pants with mustard on them.
- It’s a day late, but still cool: