- The New Jersey Devils would have been hosting the Carolina Hurricanes on Devil’s Night the day a hurricane had just passed through New Jersey. The irony levels would have blocked out the sun. Stupid lockout.
- Popcorn can disappear almost as quickly as it is made. Probably a 2 to 1 ratio.
- Having two identical universal remotes for two televisions two rooms apart can be cause for too much confusion. I miss the box channel changer thing.
- There’s nothing wrong with something being overhyped, so long as it doesn’t include wild promises. The word “potential” works well.
- Watching people do ridiculous things never gets old.