- Earthquakes, tsunamis, hurricanes, floods…the Mayan calendar said December 21st, right?
- It’s funny how a day can feel like it’s dragging and flying at the same time. Like a plane stuck with it’s wheels stuck in the mud.
- If I don’t buy a lottery ticket when the jackpot gets stupid big, no one wins it. As soon as I buy one, bingo. So heads up, I’m buying a Lotto Max for this Friday.
- You can’t spell ProLine without TakeAllMyMoney. Wait…
- A pet will not want in a room until the door is shut. They will also not want out of the same room until the door is shut.
- And now for no reason (other than they’re awesome) here’s 10 minutes of late 80’s commercials. Because it’s still better than most of the football on today.