- I have the feeling we’re going to hear the terms “Frankenstorm”, “Snopacalypse” and “Stormaggedon” a bit much this week.
- Windows 8: A great operating system for anyone using a just released tablet featuring said operating system. Outside of that, carry on with your daily lives.
- Buying a more expensive fire-log can either help you start the fire, or make you question if the price comes from the amount of extra kindling you have to use to get it going in the first place.
- When a price-tag on something looks too low to be true, something in your brain goes off and says “GRAB AS MANY AS YOU CAN CARRY.”
- If you are just running into a store to grab something quickly and you don’t need a cart, you will always find something you never knew you needed at a ridiculous price that makes you curse the heavens for a cart to carry it in.
- Garlic butter on both sides of the bread? Greasy fingers be damned, this is happening.
- You can always find a stuffed bunny if you need one, you just may have to step into stores that should have been condemned in the 80s.
- It’s Halloween, it’s current, it’s stuck in your head for the rest of the day.