- A pile of dirty clothes can expand more rapidly than a bacterial colony in a petri dish. Especially if it starts on a petri dish.
- If you start taking pictures of yourself creating something for your Halloween costume while wearing the rest of your Halloween costume, you may have gone over the top.
- Wearing any kind of full body clothing will cause cats to consider you an unknown cat-eating monster who must be avoided as far under the bed as possible.
- 24 degree weather on the 25th of October is like that blast of hot air you get as you leave a store in the middle of winter…it feels great, but you know what’s waiting just past it.
- I hadn’t seen this clip from last Spring, but I love the laughter in the face of “Seemed like a good idea at the time”…