- There are still buildings that hold information in books that you are allowed to walk out with for FREE. Liiiii—berries?
- 140 degrees is a good temperature for melting sugar.
- Deciding to re-read a true story about people who resort to cannibalism to live may have nothing to do with Halloween. However, the mine does work in mysterious ways.
- Conference calls are always the most fun when people forget their speakerphone is still on. Or that other people are actually listening.
- If someone is telling a good enough story I will willing sit in a motionless shut-off car and listen for 10 minutes until the auto shut off finally kills the radio. The people in the Walmart parking lot may stare while I laugh throughout.
- 20 years ago today, I watched Mike Timlin toss a ball to Joe Carter. I don’t remember much after that.