- Buying a new water dish for the cats is easy. Teaching the cats to not be afraid of a different container of water is apparently not easy.
- Buying more than one of something because it’s on sale may save you money in the long run, but in the more immediate, now run? More money is spent. Yeah?
- Performing a perfect pump (stopping the gas on an exact dollar) may be exhilarating, but there’s something to be said about creeping up from 75 cents incrementally and getting to the double zero. Intensity.
- A new life goal was set after last night’s debate: find and obtain a job that allows me to legally and uncreepishly seek out and obtain binders full of women. Or as others call it, presidential candidate.
- I knew the Canadian Mint was putting out a special series of coins to commemorate the War of 1812. I had no idea they would mail me an organizer for them. Binders full of war-men?
- Great. Now I want to go by some R/C cars. And not take them apart like I did when I was younger. (Sorry Bob.)