- Waking up and realizing you have 2 more hours before you have to wake up is awesome. Waking up and realizing you have 2 more minutes before you have to wake up is not.
- Having to find a store scanner to get a price on something is like a 30 second personal version of The Price is Right, but overbidding feels GOOD when you find out.
- Anyone who hasn’t enjoyed the messy goodness of paper maché needs to tear up a newspaper, blow up a balloon and get on it. I could hardly do anything artistic growing up, but semi-solidified paper forms were a specialty.
- Four MLB elimination playoff games in one day? Dear hockey: You are still missed, but you’d better hurry.
- Little Shop of Horrors had different ending, where Seymour II essentially offed everyone. Test audiences didn’t like it (13% approval) so they gave it a happier ending. If only there was a way to see the originohwaithereitis: