- It’s funny what you can do with limited funds and limited time. It gives you this superhero-esque focus that makes things turn out better than if you had more than you needed.
- If you don’t have something to finish a meal, you usually wouldn’t have had room for it by the time you finished everything else anyway.
- Some people react to a new situation with reserved confidence. Others will hide under the nearest blanket until they get to leave.
- The previous statement also applies to cats.
- If they can get this thing to really work, imagine NEVER having to wait to take a picture again. (I wonder if they could make this work with OLD pictures…Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind-like.)