- It is perfectly normal to not eat anything for the first few hours of the day so you can have pulled pork for “breakfast” at 11 in the morning.
- It’s one thing to scrape frost off your car when it’s cold. It’s another to do it when it’s cold and 2:30 in the morning after a long night out.
- Grey chest hair is less a sign of getting older and more your body creating an invisible sweater.
- Seeing one goal in the NHL All Star Breakaway challenge can bring back years of rug-burned knees and mini-stick glory.
- The biggest snowflake was reportedly 15 inches wide and eight inches thick. It was the only snowflake in recorded history that could both create and soothe a tongue injury.